Easy development of graphical applications for embedded Linux systems.
Evelin SDK makes embedded Linux development easier through automatic target emulation and integration with the Eclipse IDE. Evelin SDK permits to develop, build and debug your application as if it is running on the target platform!
Evelin SDK is based on the Scratchbox2 environment, that is also used by Nokia as development platform for their Internet Tablets products (e.g. Nokia 770).
Evelin SDK is also now available as Ubuntu image for VMWare, a powerful tool ready to be used without installing the whole Linux distribution!
Reduced time to market:
- Test early, test often: the application can be run and debugged on the host without the need of it being flashed onto the device.
- Quick setup: no time wasted in manually assembling a whole development environment from scratch.
- Step-by-step documentation: which is generally missing in most Open-Source environments.
- Powerful debugging: Eclipse debugging features can be used to debug applications running either on the host and on the target.
Only one environment for your multiple projects:
- Everything is integrated: use the same environment for implementation, test and debugging.
- Change target very easily: by just clicking a combo-box.
- Multiple projects: you can develop multiple projects at the same time and assign a specific target to each project.
- No installation problems: our technical support can help you in solving all possible problems related to the environment.
- Always updated: always have the latest version of the environment.
- Customization: contact us for possible customizations that you need.
- Use your favourite operating system: the environment can be run on any operating system supporting VMWare (e.g., Windows).
- If not satisfied, you can always choose to unsubscribe and keep the current version of your environment.
- Based on the Scratchbox2 project
- Provided as Vmware image
- Transparent cross-compilation based on GNU gcc
- Target software emulation
- GUI based on the well-known Eclipse IDE
- Documentation and technical on-line support
- Support for Qt graphical libraries
- Support for OpenCV library
Download user manual
Using Evelin SDK to develop QT software for embedded system?
||If you have Evelin SDK and you need more examples to learn on how to write code for Evelin, register your company by clicking on the button and we will send you additional learning materials of our training courses.